Tuesday 8 April 2014

Concept Art: Faces

After choosing the two iterations  i wanted to take into development my next aim was to create faces for the characters which would suit there silhouettes and character, with both characters i mostly experimented with face shapes as seen above which gave me more variety to develop further than just being fixated. As i went through my troll face shapes i finally hit my stride as you can see from the last line of trolls the problem i found with her was making her ugly enough but still considering her age as it is specified that she is a child-teenager.

With red riding hood i wanted to try and encapsulate a Disney feeling as Disney princesses are considered the most beautiful and fairy-tale looking so as I looked through pictures of them i allowed it to influence her design with the final design being the one on the bottom-most left.

No comments:

Post a Comment