Sunday 6 April 2014

Iterations


For my iterations I chose three character I thought was interesting and had potential, so I chose Red Riding Hood, Trollbella and Goldilocks. 
Queen Riding Hood's look in someways are specific but I have found a variety of looks for her from hairstyles to colours of her dress. I have even started to think about her facial features as well as the front views of the dresses.

Trollbella was a fun character to start iterating as the descriptions of her was unspecific except from her hairstyle and a few facial features. Overall I think the posture of the character is perfect as it makes her look frumpy especially the last few drawings on the top-right and I will continue with the 3rd from the right iteration as I start to draw out the face and dresses details. Unfortunately Goldilocks some of the colours and poses just doesn't look right or look natural.       

No comments:

Post a Comment